Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Account Manager Ethicon - Sweden
Requisition ID: 1905767261W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
At Ethicon, our measure of success is the people we impact around the world - the patients who are now enjoying longer, healthier lives. From creating the first sutures to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures, Ethicon has been shaping the future of surgery for more than 100 years.
We are now looking for an Area Account Manager for Ethicon with focus on our Stapling and Energy portfolios. Your territory will be Stockholm and 5-klövern region in Sweden, and you will be working closely with your Ethicon colleagues in the sales organization.
We are looking for you who have a strong sales profile with a desire to join the Swedish sales team and develop the business going forward. The Area Account Manager will be accountable for a number of hospitals (mainly public) and engage with decisions makers at different levels, from nurses to hospital management. To be successful in this role you will need to have an creative and innovative approach.
As our new Area Account Manager and colleague your main responsibilities will be to drive implementation of Ethicon Energy and Stapling- portfolio, including instruments for both open and laparoscopic procedures.
- Planning and drive sales activities and initiatives in your territory.
- Creating solid ground for launch and sales of new, differentiated, products.
- Create and maintain relations with KOL’s and decision makers (Clinical and Non-Clinical).
- Develop specific programs with customers to provide added value and drive sales from a non-direct approach, ensuring profitable growth
- Maintaining profitability & price levels for all products
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, e.g. business, economics, nurse, pharmacist (required)
- A minimum of five years working experience (required)
- A minimum of two years sales/service experience (required). Preferably working with long term sales cycles.
- Experience from Medical Device industry is considered as a plus, but not required
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent, written and spoken, in Swedish and English.
- Valid driving license
- Flexible to travel
To enjoy being a part of Johnson & Johnson, and to be successful in the position you will have to be a person who are goal oriented , service-minded, outgoing, self-motivated and structured, with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. Balancing individual work with being a true team player with a winning attitude is crucial.
Welcome to the Johnson & Johnson family!
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)