Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Force Leader Oncology
Requisition ID: 1905767236W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Field Force Leader ONCO
Full time permanent contract
As Filed Force Leader ONCO, you will be responsible for managing a sales staff in the achievement of pharmaceutical product sales to new and established specialty accounts such as medical specialists, long-term care facilities or hospices to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Reporting to Business Unit Manager of the specific TA’s (Oncology)
- Member of CVT
- Co-creating marketing strategy for all drugs belonging to Therapeutic Area
- Bottom up planning in cooperation with TARs
- Cooperation with BVL(s) to deliver real data from the market to optimize marketing strategy
- Cooperation with MAMs (Medical Affairs Managers) to deliver information about medical GAPs
- Collecting Competitive Intelligence (CI) data and preparing monthly CI’s reports
- Building partnership relations with local KOLs and hospital decision makers (hospital directors, medical directors, public orders departments)
- The Field Force management, including coaching, motivating, preparing development & training plans
- Providing a constructive feedback and development of team’s sales skills, required to achieve set targets.
- Current, deepened analysis of sales results (effects) and activities related to sales representative’s work – threats identification and proposing solutions to achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Executing of marketing strategy implementation to achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Planning, monitoring and realization of operational budget
- Compliance with all relevant regulations
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in sales team management on the hospital market
- Knowledge of tender procedures and rules for the implementation of drug programs
- Therapeutic area knowledge will be an additional asset (Oncology)
- Self-reliance, strategic and analytical thinking, creativity
- Leadership abilities: ability to motivate and develop cooperation in cross-functional team
- Experience in cooperation with the Medical Department, Market Access, and Business Intelligence
- High interpersonal skills
- Experience in budget management and costs optimization
- Polish native speaker and good command of English (both oral and written communication)
- Willingness to travel (all over the country) and valid driver’s license (category B)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide pharmaceutical leader
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- This job is eligible for sales incentives.
- Many employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)