Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Representative
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1905767165W
Key Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving Ethicon product tender and sales to new and established hospital accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple midsize hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements market development and field marketing activities. Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Contacts potential new customers. Promotes and Coordinates professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business.
- University graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy or Doctor
- At least 02 years experiences in sales & tender management in pharmaceutical/ medical devices market
- Good selling skills, Good communicated
- Strong ability to work on my own, and under high pressure
- Focused, hard-working, organized work systematically
- Tendency to effective problem solving and critical thinking
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)