Johnson & Johnson Careers
eCommerce Customer Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1905767032W
Purpose of the role
- Help drive and support plans to deliver an omnichannel experience for our customers based on the eCommerce shopper insights.
- Drive our new business within Marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon 3P; as well as ensuring profitable and sustainable growth with our more established Pure Play businesses: Amazon 1P and Ocado.
- Develop forecasts for sales and profit across your accounts
- Support local leadership for eCommerce, including practices in product presence, demand generation and analytics utilized to improve the sales of Johnson & Johnson products through pure players and multichannel partners.
- Support region eCommerce team in strategy development and planning, ensuring programs are appropriate for local market environment.
- Work with region/cluster Digital Marketing teams to prioritize program implementation based on country/cluster channel potential and resources.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including sales and channel teams to identify eCommerce opportunities. Identify and develop plans for new pureplay and multichannel eCommerce accounts.
- Follow identified best-practices and processes to improve product presence on eCommerce websites. This includes actively executing account negotiations, SKU presence improvements, product detail page improvements, images, videos and rich content and other requisite best-practices to reach eCommerce sales goals.
- Work closely with peers and local/regional digital & eCommerce team to identify best practices and processes to manage the digital shelf.
- Identify strategic and operational next steps, and communicate eCommerce account developments to internal stakeholders.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of differences in distributor website technical capabilities and business processes, and customize recommendations to maximize presence of Johnson & Johnson products based upon technical and business operation best practices.
- Undertake analysis of channel performance, and competitive position.
- Inspire local organization to accelerate investment into eCommerce, be the regional eCommerce change agent.
- Support local deployment of new technology that enhances eCommerce capabilities.
- Support the relationship and drive the execution of joint business plans for pan-European eCommerce partners
- Collaborate with the regional eCommerce team to build and deliver a capability/training toolkit
- Monitor & track performance of execution of eCommerce business plans/performance at a local level on a monthly basis.
- Actively support the internal communication strategy to raise awareness/improve visibility of eCommerce activities.
- Ensure all eCommerce customer service and supply chain processes are operating effectively
- Leverage EMEA toolkit & processes where appropriate to manage key business partners, ensuring data sharing inclusion as part of contractual negotiations (and defined ROI where possible)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent projects. Ability to navigate well in ambiguity.
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions. Record of making decisions and implementing change.
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Previous B2C eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience in B2C account management, sales planning, account development, or marketing preferred
- Understanding of end-user experience as it relates to online purchasing.
- Analytical skills
- Value based pricing
- Channel business models
- Market assessment and targeting skills
- Channel understanding and needs identification
- Media mix expertise
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)