Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905767016W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in 3 different sectors, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Healthcare. In the Nordics we also have large Supply Chain operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate to become part of our Nordic HR Services team.
The HR Advisor is part of a shared Nordic HR Services team, Centre of Excellence for the Johnson & Johnson businesses. The role supports both Managers and Employees in all the Nordic countries with administrative HR queries and provide consistent HR administrative work practices from Hire to Retire using Workday, a global cloud based HR system.
- Will be part of the Nordic HR Services team providing administrative and systems support and guidance on HR policies and processes etc.
- Coach Employees and Managers on Workday tasks, or other self-service activities.
- Work with the wider team and other stakeholders such as Strategic HR Partners and Nordic Payroll to identify process or system improvements.
- Update the Nordic HR Portal SharePoint, a one stop shop for information on the End to End processes to support Managers, Employees and HR.
- Maintain a Knowledge database for country HR policies, programs and processes.
- Perform with a global mindset particularly sharing work and projects with HRS departments in other countries to benefit from other experience, leverage resources and knowledge and maintain coherence in our practices across the Enterprise.
To be successful in this role, you have a passion for delivering service and quality to the business. You have a structured and organized working style. You are self-starting and proactive. You have a high level of self-awareness and are able to adapt to change. You have a “can do” approach and take accountability for the work that you do.
We are targeting to fill this position as soon as possible. This position will be based in Helsingborg and will report to the Nordic HR Services Lead.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree within Human Resources or equivalent (required).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR and/or labor law (required).
- Fluent in the Swedish and English language, verbal and written (required).
- Competent use and understanding of HR technology and processes (required).
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially using data functions in Excel such as VLookup, Pivot tables or other logical/analytical functions (required).
- Experience with Workday, or similar core HR databases such as People Soft, SAP is a clear merit.
McNeil AB (8511)