Johnson & Johnson Careers
Officer - Material Planning
Requisition ID: 1905767003W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Job Title (India Specific): Officer - Material Planning
Job Location: Baddi
Reports To: Assistant Manager - Planning
Purpose of the position:
Plans and monitors the raw and packaging materials at in-house and Third-party manufacturing locations to support manufacturing plan schedule Raw material and Packing material procurement to accomplish agreed inventory levels.
- Follow the planning process by carrying out the MRP and communicating them to the suppliers. Work on the MRP exception lists to improve the situations.
- Scheduling deliveries from supplier and achieving the agreed inventory targets for RPM.
- Responsible for monitoring the supplier’s performances and highlighting the
- Responsible for keeping a tab on the supplier’s capacity and highlight the challenges.
- Work with respective stakeholders to mitigate any concern on capacity and recurring issues in supply performance or quality.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team
- Actively participate in the New Product Development (NPD) process and complete the assigned tasks.
- Participate in Promo Planning process to help in making the materials stock available.
- Actively participate in the Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) process. Ensure the completion of the CIP activities and localization projects.
- Responsible for correctness of master data for RM & PM in SAP for respective materials at In-house and TPM locations.
- Responsible for SLOB reduction of RPM.
- Participates in the S & OP process to ensure the stock availability.
- Ensure the SOX compliance. Ensure appropriate documentation.
- Any Graduation, preferably Engineering.
- Knowledge of SAP/ ERP as end user for material planning.
- 2-3 years of working experience in field of material planning/procurement
- Good communicator, able to maintain relationships internal and external stakeholders
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactively contributes to the team
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)