Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Planning Manager - pharma
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1905766991W
- Manage the end to end Demand/Supply Planning/Inventory Management activities to meet/exceed customer service level requirements for Pharmaceuticals SKUs
- Ownership and management of the order fulfilment cycle, production planning and outbound deliveries.
- Lead initiatives to improve supply chain effectiveness driving increased operational efficiencies.
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and eventually tier 1 account POS and inventory levels).
- Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets.
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Marketing Managers, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
- Ownership for the on-time-in-fill delivery of customer orders and perform root cause analysis of failures.
- Work effectively with Regional SC team to manage all purchases orders of FGs
- Maintains the standard operating procedures for inventory management process
- Prepare monthly forecasting meeting reports to analyze stock holding, obsolescence and slow moving by brand by SKU level
- Manage shelf life items and product sales to minimize scrap and aging stock
- Analyze historical sales trend, minimize forecast variances and develop statistical forecast models and strategies to improve regional forecasting processes using the demand planning too. To determine safety stock levels and reordering
- Review and optimize stock levels by maintaining appropriate inventory parameters (lot size and safety stocks) in demand planning tool to manage stock replenishment
- Participate Sales and Operations Planning Meeting to review forecast accuracy and provide feedback on supply constraints
- Work closely with various departments to identify and recommend improvements for any stock issue
- Follow up and monitor closely on incoming shipments for new launches and regular products and keep various departments updated
- Master Data Management and
- Work with key stakeholders in cross functional projects (e.g. Work with Sales & Marketing team on product phase in/phase out plan, etc.)
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Project leader & Management
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and multi-task
- ERP system (is. SAP)
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills/Good analytical skills
- Problem solving & decision making with internal and external customers
- Good English writing & speaking Proficiency in MS Excel/PPT
- In depth knowledge of supply planning/inventory management
- At least 3-5 years of experience in supply chain management
- Strong negotiation skills / experience in dealing with distributors
- Leadership roles with a diverse group will be an added advantage
- Prior experience handing high number of SKUs preferred.
- CPIM (APICs) is preferable.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)