Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1905766889W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Contract: full time, unlimited contract
Customer Marketing Manager is accountable for delivering the agreed business plan objectives and targets by optimal management of brands, supporting sales team, in close co-operation with CE HUBs and cross functional and cross departmental professionals. Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activities of the dedicated Brands to achieve the business objectives.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- responsibility for translation and adaptation of centrally (by HUBs) developed marketing strategies and materials
- implements promotional activities (advertising campaigns, multichannel promotional activity, events, etc.) of multiplies brand aligned to strategy;
- supports the Sales Team, integrates their feedback in further activities;
- keeps close connection with key customers on the field, builds network relationship and partnership for market development and enhanced competitive market share with a minimum of 20% on the field;
- leads local brand related projects;
- participates in preparation of sales and cycle meetings,
- provides marketing training for managed products and updates if needed in close co-operation with Medical Affairs Manager and HUBs;
- coordinates promotional activities with sales management and other functions, closely cooperates with HEMAR, MAF and Medical professionals;
- participates actively on Janssen marketing workshops and other experience sharing meetings.
- has responsibility for deployment multichannel and digital brand strategy as defined by HUBs and CEE Multichannel
- closely cooperates with HUBs in material and campaign creation to ensure flawless execution; also, closely collaborates with HEMAR, MAF and Medical professionals;
- realization of optimal promotional mix;
- conducts market research and analyses existing monthly sales data from available sources and provides insights to the upper management;
- collaborates with HUBs in sharing customers insights and in formulating key deliverables (i.e. BP, execution plan)
- rational stockpiling considering market trends, correct forecasting (production, supply and sales) in close co-operation with Commercial Lead ;
- controls continuously promotional budget ensures expenses shows maximum 5% difference between planned and YE fact;
- monitors allocated budget and oversees expenses;
- continuously tracks competitor activities;
- directs new product launches and execution as appropriate;
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant business-related discipline
- Experienced in business (sales & marketing) management (min. 3 years)
- Location and mobility: 70% local office based/ 30% travels
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Native local speaker (Bulgarian) and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication, leading by example
- Working knowledge of oncology/hematology therapeutic areas will be an advantage
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment is a must
- Broad based, well rounded medical/marketing background
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Bulgaria EOOD (7398)
Marketing & Sales