Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand & Digital Manager - Vision Care
Requisition ID: 1905766877W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Join our team with a true passion for improving the vision and lives of people across the globe.
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. We would like to lead this journey, connect and build personal relationships with our current and future contact lens wearers, and bring long-term category value to our partnerships with our retail customers and eye care professionals.
Therefore, we are seeking you, our new Brand & Digital Manager, Trade, Vision Care, with Nordic responsibility, to be based in our Johnson & Johnson Stockholm Office in Solna, Sweden. You will be part of the Nordic marketing team for ACUVUE® contact lenses, reporting into the Marketing Manager, Vision Care, Nordics (based in the Stockholm).
Your main focus will be to increase category retention, i.e. increasing the current contact lens wearer satisfaction, incl. customer journey in a new omni-channel world and keep them longer in the category. We need you to really get to the core, and be able to create new, innovative digital and analog experience marketing programs for our ACUVUE® brand online and instore either from scratch but also to leverage and transform innovative success models from other countries and regions to the Nordics.
You will be working closely with our Nordic Key Account Managers and the Marketing organizations at our Retail Partners’ Headquarters. You are not only influencing consumers but also ensure the involvement, messaging and training of opticians in the Nordic markets to make the desired change happen.
This is a critical role for the business as it is key to efficiently and effectively drive brand equity and motivational category experience across all touchpoints and supporting both the online but even the offline journey of consumers and opticians.
- Shaping our Nordic digital strategy & execution targeting consumers and eye care professional for increased wearers retention.
- Building strong retailer partnerships creating motivational category experience across all touchpoints.
We are looking for you with a passion to make inspirational strategies come to life. To be agile and innovative in your thinking and approach is part of your personality. You will amaze with your sense of ownership, leadership and ability to build strong strategic partnerships with local and regional e-commerce & brick-and-mortar customers, and regional cross functional teams. You are digital at heart, are comfortable with digital analytics, precision marketing, new digital launch project management, and content development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in marketing within the FMCG, Healthcare or E-commerce space is required.
- Prior experience in a digital role (precision marketing, CRM, brand communications, social) with proven success driving strategy, new digital product launches and content creation is required.
- Excellent Swedish & English skills (writing and orally) is required. Other Nordic languages a merit.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships and alignments with external and internal stakeholders is required.
- Experience with Data Visualization, Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)