Key Account Manager
· New Product listing in Key Account Hospitals
· Sustain key products in major hospitals’ formularies
· Price negotiation
· Lead Key Account Leaders to manage Key Account Teams
· Public tender bidding
· Program execution
· Participate in industry associations working groups
· Bachelor degree or above, pharmacy background is preferred.
· At least 5 years sales experiences in pharmaceutical industry, experienced DM/DS is a must.
· Able to analyze customer portrait and develop tailor-made action plans.
· Good communication, coordination and price negotiation skills.
· Good ability in time and customer management.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)