Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905766840W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
DePuy Synthes is the world’s largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the market. Our broad product portfolio consists of Trauma, Joint Reconstruction, Spine, Mitek Sports Medicine, CMF and Power Tools. To continue to grow our Trauma key platforms we are now recruiting to fill the vacant position as Area Account Manager Trauma.
Introduction and Overview
As Area Account Manager, you have the full responsibility for your own territory including parts of Västra Götalands regionen. A good home location would be Gothenburg. In this position, you will train and educate the users in product related matters, grow the key business platforms by maintaining overall high service level to the existing and future customers. Thus, achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with DePuy Synthes visions and values. The job requires establishment and execution of plans and strategies to gain market shares and contribute to the development of patient care.
Objectives of the Position
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact through proposals, planning, training and service.
- Gain and retain good relationships with our customers.
- Knowledge of the medical device environment.
- Be updated on the latest market trends and scientific status within the therapy area.
- Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and act.
- Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget in your territory.
- Assist in the management of the product portfolio by offering education, provide service and attend surgeries to improve patient outcome.
- Take an active part in the tender processes in your territory.
- Continue to develop the existing business within your territory.
- Ensure that actions executed meet customer needs and support the overall business strategy.
- Monitor return on investment and keep expenditures within the budget.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. The candidate must be able to act with short notice and handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. Furthermore, our candidate needs to be a good communicator and have good presentation skills with high focus on customer and sales development.
To be successful in this role, you have a drive and motivation to manage your own territory but also a team player who contributes to the overall DePuy Synthes and J&J business.
- A minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Ability to spend ca 2 nights/month away from home (required).
- Experience in sales and/or hospital background (preferred). Experience from the Ortopedic area is an advantage.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)