Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Associate Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1905766833W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- 포지션: Associate Finance Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
This position is responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating financial solutions in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, investments, and consolidations. This position reports to FP&A manager, Korea Medical Devices.
• Reviews activities associated with the annual business planning process and quarterly updates to ensure that BU financial targets are met
• Provides planning support and financial expertise for business decisions
• Consults with BU leads to facilitate completion of business planning action items
• Provide sound financial analyses of cases for new business opportunities that exist at Local level (key accounts; new commercial policies; distribution channels; specific Capital Investments; etc.)
• Assist BU define customer segmentation & by channel pricing strategy
• Provide training and guidance to BU on finance basics and operation procedures
• Build interdependent partnership with all functional business partners
• Follow-up activities in relation to the recent divestiture project
• Establishes Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development
• Contribute to building the collaborative Korea BUF team & one Korea Finance organization in the spirit of successful ESP model
• Collaborate with other finance organizations including Business Support COE and Global Services to prepare and submit plans and updates.
• Bachelor’s degrees or above
• More than 5yrs of post-qualification experience
• Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing complex projects & processes
• Ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Good command of English in writing and speaking
• Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages
• Highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and leadership skills, work independently. - Strategic sales & planning Skills
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905766833W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Planning & Analysis