- Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities. Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers. Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Possess a Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline
- At least 3 - 5 years sales experience, preferably in selling medical devices or pharmaceutical products
- Must have a good track record on achievements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and passionate about building a successful sales career
- Must be able to travel
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)