Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Shopper Activation Manager CZ/SK
Requisition ID: 1905766746W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Senior shopper brand activation Manager CZ/SK
Location: Prague, Czechia
Responsible for driving profitable growth by focusing on core strategies and cultivating business partnerships within specific trade organizations for Skin care and Baby categories.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Responsible for Baby & Skin Care channel in Mass - Consumer Division
- Oversee the development, implementation, and analysis of account specific promotional programs.
- Develop and scale commercial innovation
- Establish performance metrics and tracks results
- Participate in the business planning
- Drive forecasting processes for channel and brand plans. Ensures that products are readily available for sale.
- Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Responsible for given BTL budget
In-store activation planning:
- Ensure optimum shopper activation @ POS and with customers
- Plan, develop and direct implementation of programs for local and regional trade customers
- Amplify cluster toolkits to meet local customer / shopper needs; develop local solutions for local needs
- Lead local brand plans
- Responsible for dotted line supervision for category team
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in trade/brand marketing in FMCG
- Communication/presentation skills
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak
- Communicative English skills
- Problem solving, Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses. MS Excel excellence.
- Project management experience is an asset
- Time flexibility, team player and willingness to learn new things
- „Can do“ and „winning“ attitude
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)