Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Team Leader, Commercial
North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
Requisition ID: 1905766735W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 140,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
J&J is constantly growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Team Leader to lead the Commercial recruitment team for the Germany & Austria cluster within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Neuss - Germany and may require up to 15% travel. The role reports to the Country Recruiting Leader in Neuss.
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in the commercial business for Germany & Austria. You will act as a Talent Advisor for key partners while delivering optimal candidate experience by building industry & business insights to stay on top of trends and market changes as well as be knowledgeable about talent competitors and the businesses’ talent priorities.
You will lead engagement and partnership to support Global Services, Corporate Services and Human Resources as a collective partnership driving recruiting excellence and executing Regional Diversity strategies. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of J&J’s long term and short-term strategies by acting as a trusted talent advisor to implement enterprise-wide talent development and management strategies to attract, assess, select, and develop a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline.
- Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements while integrating any specific talent challenges into a compelling narrative and actionable plans.
- Lead an experienced team of strong Recruiters in the end-to-end processes of acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking, driving a best-in-class candidate experience through a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach, ensuring hyper-connectivity & visibility across multiple partner groups.
- Identify talent needs and capability gaps in order to influence, shape and drive effective recruiting strategies tailored to the most critical talent needs across their respective business/geography.
- Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key partners (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
- Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, Human Resources and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
- 6 – 8 years dynamic HR Experience, with proven capability in staffing activities, business partnering, and strong working experience in recruitment of front-facing organization.
- Uncompromising dedication to client and customer satisfaction
- Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management)
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key partners
- Demonstrated capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions
- Coaching and collaboration skills with an employee and customer-focused mindset
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
- Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
- Positive-minded, collaborative social skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities in German and English; formal presentation and facilitation skills
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia--
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)