Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To support our businesses in Hong Kong, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join us.
- Responsible for Key Accounts daily sales order follow up
- Assist in Key Accounts in-store promotion execution
- Responsible for updating Key Accounts database and generating sales report
- Prepare documents for execution of sales activities
- Assist Sales Supervisors for the management of Key Accounts
- Co-ordinate with customers supply chain on orders / delivery issues;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by the company
- Candidate with supermarket channel management experience is a plus.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as (Senior)Key Account Executive.
- Diploma / University Graduate
- 3 year working experience preferably
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer knowledge [Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint is an advantage]
- Good communication Skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)