- Manage forecast process to deliver accurate demand, forecasts and provide meaningful market intelligence to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed business expectations.
- Duties include budgeting, inventory and service management, risk analysis, and taking active role as process owner on the Sales and Operation Planning process (S&OP).
- At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results.
- Be the Material Master Data Owner (MMDO)
- Coordinate with CD, Franchise on forecasting process and to issue a monthly demand statement
- Manage forecast process and Demand Plan KPIs (MAPE, BIAS)
- Monitor actual sales performance to plan and communicate as appropriate & manage abnormal demand
- Own and facilitate effectively the Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Manage demand plan database to ensure the integrity of data used for analysis
- Monitors and reviews historical sales and promotion impact, as well as pipe-lining assumptions, to continuously improve forecast accuracy, and to provide contingency plans for management teams
- Network management for new product launches, formulation and package changes, promotion activities through timely scheduling and frequent communication with related departments
- Aligns all colleagues and departments concerned when addressing issues and solving problems
- Manage supply planning and inventory control to ensure stock availability and adequate stock as target
- Manage customer service, inventory KPIs (OTIF, DOS, Inventory value)
- Key contact point for commercial, finance, distributor and APSC or matter related to supply plan, new product launch, inventory (SLOB, return, shelf life…)
- University graduate in Economics/ Business or equivalent
- At least 3 year experience in both Demand and Supply Planning management position in an international company preferable in Pharmaceutical Industry with good background on inventory management and end to end supply chain
- Good knowledge on SAP system
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. Good office computer skills and data management.
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage and analyzes and interpret complex problems/data gathered from a variety of sources and, through effective decision-making and planning, delivers superior business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence result through others
- Understanding of organizational structure, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a changing environment
- Understanding of the customer base, market dynamics and the industry competitiveness
- Understanding of financial principles, the budgeting process, resource planning and allocation, and the fundamental drivers of sales and profit.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)