Johnson & Johnson Careers
[존슨앤드존슨] Associate ER/LR Manager
Requisition ID: 1905766608W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 포지션: Associate ER/LR Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
Associate ER/LR Manager, Korea will be involved in delivering of Employee Relations and Labor Relations Services for the effective management of Employee Relations matters in compliance with legal standards and internal company requirements. Reporting to the Employee Relations Leader for Korea, the incumbent also serves to support the development of internal employee relations capabilities with HR, managers and employees and develop a culture of rigorous adherence to standards, process excellence and continuous improvement.
1) Provides day-to-day support, advice and counsel to business leaders and people managers on complex labor and employee relations’ matters including contract interpretation, grievance resolution, discipline management, termination of employment and other related labor and employment matters.
2) Prepare/proceed a negotiation about salary & CBA with labor Union and Labor-Management Council for cross-operating companies and follow up the agreed agenda.
3) Monitor employee/labor relations trends through research and benchmarking. Prepares periodic updates regarding internal and external trends and identifies improvement/correction area in accordance with related labor laws by conducting risk assessments.
4) Conduct investigations for workplace relations issues, external tribunal matters, and Hotline complaints, providing written investigation summaries. Drafts responses under the direction of the Regional Director, Employee Relations, and in collaboration with the Law Dept.
5) Makes sure PIP process is in place and provides the consultation for the people managers how to manage the employees during and after PIP.
6) Develop and deliver employee relations training, including people manager and employee training as required on relevant Employee Relations topics such as EEO, harassment, discipline and grievance processes, appropriate workplace behaviors or other requirements.
7) Support the design, development, and implementation of proactive Employee Relations strategies, practices and policies timely for cross-operating companies in Korea.
8) Provides ongoing/hands-on advice on ER and workplace matters to members of HR team.
9) Regularly audit internal workforce practices, including contractor, the dispatched & in-house outsourcing management to ensure compliance with local policy and related labor laws.
10) Handles ER documents and data via data management tool.
11) Experiences to cope with government officers such as Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Patriats and Veterans Affairs, Korea Employment Agency for Persons with Disabilities and others.
- A minimum BA/BS Degree or equivalent and relevant post-graduate qualifications are required.
- A minimum +5 years of related Employee Relations/Labor Relations experience is required.
- Experience assisting in the administration, design, development, and implementation of LR policies, practices, systems, and tools is preferred.
- Experience with conflict resolution, and dispute resolution programs are required. Prior experience in conducting investigations of workplace issues required.
- Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate and influence is required.
- Must have experience and a strong proven track record of success in both union and non-union environments in the following areas: labor contract negotiations, preparation for labor arbitration, experience in providing day-to-day advice and counsel on various labor and employment activities.
- Must have a strong understanding and working knowledge of applicable Korea labor and employment laws and regulations.
- A working knowledge of various types of employee benefit and compensation plans.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to execute on a strategy, strong analytical skills, results oriented, and strong business acumen. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships.
- Must have competencies and confidence for conducting a presentation and training regarding employee and labor relations for the management, people managers and other stakeholders.
- Strong written & verbal communications in English.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905766608W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)