Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905766586W
• Develop new formulations for skin care utilizing appropriate technologies in general cosmetic formulations such as emulsions and cleansers and in novel applications.
• Use DOE, surfactant, polymer & colloid science fundamentals to develop formulations and use advanced instrumental characterization techniques such as particle size analysis, rheology, advanced microscopy etc.
• Scale-up the formulations from lab scale to pilot to all the way to commercial.
• Lead and perform tests to assess safety, aesthetic performance and efficacy of finished formulations.
• Operate effectively across a diverse range of organizational functions and geographic boundaries.
• Communicate and collaborate with commercial teams, project managers, technology platform teams, supply chain and other teams.
• A minimum of BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science is required with 3-5 years of industry experience.
• Master’s degree (or) PhD degree with relevant 2-3 years of industry experience is desired.
• Surfactant, polymer, their synergy in formulations and their application in developing innovative skin care formulations is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at internal and external meetings, conferences are required and should be evidenced with presentations & publications.
• Business sense & consumer-centered thinking, and good partnering skills.
• Must be able to be work collaboratively in a team environment.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)