Johnson & Johnson Careers
VAS (Value Added Services) Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905766482W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The Nordic Supply Chain team supports the Medical Devices business and our customers with Customer Service, Planning, Transport and Logistics, E-commerce development and OrthoKit operations. Our mission is to ensure product availability to support the business. The role reports to the End to End Supply Chain Director.
As the VAS Specialist you will take ownership of identifying and developing Supply Chain tools and capabilities to meet customer demands and leverage the potential, in line with the Business strategy. The role will work closely with the commercial Strategic Account Managers and Sales teams, the Value Creation team, e-Capability team and EMEA eSims&Resolution. To be successful in this role you will have to influence and challenge status quo and drive continuous process improvement within Supply Chain to meet our customer demands.
- Liaise with all relevant departments End to End
- Partner closely with commercial Strategic Account Managers to drive cooperation with strategic accounts, and align strategy
- Partner closely with Value Creation team
- Responsible for agreed Supply Chain projects according to agreed project methodology
- Implement new systems and tools aligned with the Nordic strategy
- Establish a strong cooperation with Supply Chain EMEA to secure service level and roll out Global/Regional projects
- Align on customer requirement related to e-Capability together with Bids & Tender team
- Drive process or system changes for specific agreed unmet tender demands
- Increase the level of automation of our orders, and maintain key performance indicators associated to it for the tools in scope
- Represents Nordics in regional and global forums as champion of some defined tools
- Visit customers as required to ensure successful tools implementation
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (required), preferably within logistics, IT or Life Science.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience. Preferably with Supply Chain or e-commerce processes.
- Experience from Medical Device industry is an advantage
- Strong Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent in English and Swedish (required). Danish is an advantage
- Excellent track record from project management and official or unofficial leadership with clear ability to motivate and influence people
- High level knowledge of systems and logistics
- Experience from working and leading process work streams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer focus both internally and externally
- Good understanding of departmental objectives and how they fit into the wider context
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and senior stakeholders
- Strong decision-making ability and ability to give clear directions
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)
IT Project Management