Key Area of Responsibility
Increase growth, profitability, penetration and market share.
- Brand development and management, Marketing execution, business and financial acumen
- Build a strong platform to drive category opportunities
- Understand external environment consumer and influence understanding
- Conduct Consumer sampling planning and management/ Local consumer activations/ Cross-market consumer activation
- Conduct regular Business reviews as a basis for challenging and improving both short and long- term strategies & action plans.
- Competitor activity analysis & response strategy
- Digital and E-Com knowledge: guidance/ Content / agency engagement/ media placement/ Regular monitoring of digital KPIs
- Monitor on Media: Media planning and strategy (sufficiency, prioritization, calendar)/ Media review with agency/ Approval on media placement/ Competitive / landscape understanding (emerging channels, latest trends, SOV/SOI etc)
- Execute PR Influencer: Planning of events/ agency brief/ event execution and monitoring/ Post evaluation
- Do the Forecasting for Brand management: Business planning/ Process as well as NPI driven
- Lead the development of Marketing/Brand Plans by working with the cluster team for categories from different countries, and with the Category Strategy Team to deliver long term growth
- Communicate and align sales results to marketing plans
- Varying cross-functional experience to build business leadership competencies and refine Marketing competencies
- Accountable from planning to execution and monitor
- Understand and apply 5PS for RE to drive brands performance.
- Ensure compliance with performance management process for both self & division
- Routinely co-travel with sales & category strategy team on customer visits
- Work closely with Professional Marketing team to develop plan to drive brand endorsement and trust
- Use information from 360o Feedback as a basis for self-development and strategies for improving cooperation & performance
- Have a Personal Development Plan and demonstrate responsibility and commitment to self-development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Business or related disciplines
- >3 - 5 years’ experience in Marketing, preferably gained in FMCG company
- Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
- Proficiency in English
- Team player and willingness to learn new things
- Key personality: Agile, Proactive, Leadership - Based, Collaborative, Innovator
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)