Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Manager, Customer Connect
Requisition ID: 1905766363W
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience considered, with strong supply chain and leadership experience
- A minimum of 6 to 7 years of combined experiences in supply chain management/ customer facing role. Knowledge of planning, material master, logistic, customer service and distribution in FMCG
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – proficiency in written and oral English is required
- Innovative mindset, crisis management, project management, change management, knowledge management, technology and data management, quality mindset, global mindset, influencing, analytics and problem solving, decision making, compliance orientation, business case development, and drive for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function as both a team player and a team leader, able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships, work successfully within a team environment, proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment, as well as an ability to work in a matrix environment are required.
- Having Flexibility and ability to adapt to an ever- changing supply chain environment and organization development driven.
- Experience of with SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP APO, EDI, CPFR and related field, sales, marketing, e-commerce, customer service, and/or call center environment will be an advantage.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)