Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Talent Intelligence Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905766288W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Global Talent Intelligence, to be based in Parañaque.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, Senior Analyst, Global Talent Intelligence (TI) will drive groundbreaking capabilities which will help our team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. In this role, you will partner with TA Leadership, business leaders, Human Resources leadership, and recruiting professionals around the globe to implement and drive a new portfolio of talent analytics products and services. You’ll be an integral part of the wider Global Talent Intelligence team (based in Manila), to drive key components of the TI strategy and enable the enterprise to make critical talent decisions based on insights generated through research & data. Reporting directly to a Squad Lead OR Manager, the Senior Analyst will:
- Use multiple capabilities including technology, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive J&J enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts.
- Contribute to the ideation, design, development and delivery of intelligence (analytics) products/services to enhance J&J’s capability in making strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
- Deliver high impact products in areas such as: talent supply and demand, competitive intelligence, talent flow reporting, location strategy research, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights.
- Partner closely with Talent Building and Recruiting leadership in aligning on intake of product requests, set expectations for delivery, and lead all aspects of product delivery
- Support ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data, metrics and insights.
- Support identification, piloting and use of industry leading technologies and tools to support all key products/services across Talent Intelligence portfolio
- Help in championing and living into “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create an all-star team culture
- Act as a change agent and influencer, continuing to be on the top tier of analytical capabilities outside of J&J and bringing new knowledge and capabilities into the organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a STEM or related discipline (e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics)
- A minimum of 3 years of analytics and/or research experience in a highly collaborative environment required.
- Experience working with analytics and data visualization tools to drive actionable business insights required.
- Track record of driving business results with the ability to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes required
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ