Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Brand Activation Manager CZ/SK
Requisition ID: 1905766275W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: Prague, Czechia
Responsible for implementation of brands´ strategies consistent with the company objectives and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand, our customers and the consumer relationship.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Prepare the annual brand plan in line with strategic objectives and frameworks of the company
- Manages execution of online-offline marketing campaigns – events, exhibitions, media, etc
- Responsible for creative adaptation, translation and localization of brand communication materials, TVC, Mastertexts, Packaging, etc.
- Participates on new products launches - Launch presentation to sales and customers, local NPI documentation, local labelling, customer/channel evaluation
- Market analyses, Competitors monitoring
- ATL budget planning and monitoring - provide accurate budget management and portfolio profitability, manage invoices
- Manage cooperation with external partners and creative agencies
- Closely cooperates with Shopper activation marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Collaborate with Global/Regional marketing team
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in brand marketing
- Personal skills: Can do attitude; flexibility, open to learning new things; dealing with ambiguity; innovative mindset; strong prioritization team player.
- Professional skills: strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; strong analytical skills especially in interpreting market data; acquaintance with Nielsen, IMS, GFK data;
- Fluent knowledge of Czech or Slovak language is mandatory
- High standard of English communication and presentation skills is a must
- Effective project management skills including the ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in fast paced environment is an asset
- Effective problem solving and decision-making capability is an asset
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)