Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905766255W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, our presence, breadth and experience allow us to reinvent health care benefits and help people live longer and healthier lives. In a changing environment, we are embracing science and technology, and combining our own expertise in surgical, orthopedic and interventional solutions with other great, innovative ideas to design and deliver products and services for patients. We are leaders in the field of medical devices, so we constantly strive to improve the quality of care and work to make it more accessible to patients, to improve outcomes, and to reduce expenses. health and generate value. We create smart health care and always put patients first to help them heal faster and live longer, more intensely.
Administrative assistant based in Zug
- Pro-active calendar management including, but not limited to
- organization of monthly Finance Leadership Team (FLT) calls (incl. agenda set-up coordination with presenters/guests).
- monthly Sales & platform reviews (Skype) with MD EMEA Company Group Chairman and the board.
- Calendar management includes mainly virtual meetings with J&J EMEA/global leaders, as well as calls/meetings with external partners.
- Coordinate travel and make travel arrangements.
- Coordinate & organize quarterly HMD EMEA Finance Townhalls:
- Webex with webcams of presenters/ 300 invitees.
- Agenda set-up and coordination with presenters/guests, pre and post mtg communication and set up platform to share presentations afterwards.
- General support to the FLT initiatives e.g. info sharing via mail and/or SharePoint, distribution lists, holiday planning, org charts, etc.
- Organization of bi-annual F2F HMD EMEA Finance mtg (+100 participants).
- Other ad-hoc tasks and initiatives as required.
Executive support to the Regional Finance Director Controlling of HMD EMEA (10%)
- Plan financial Skype reviews (June Update/November Update/Business Plan) with the EMEA MD CGC and the respective country and finance Leads, in close cooperation with the FP&A CoE team for HMD.
- Organize quarterly functional Skype reviews.
- Set up of team mtgs (Global Connect and / or WebEx).
- Travel & logistic arrangements.
Cross-sector EMEA finance support (10%)
- Plan 2 semi-annual EMEA OneFinance Directors mtg (Cross Sector and Cross Tier; + 120 participants) together with two other CFO admins:
- One F2F mtg in May (incl. agenda preparation, pre-and post mtg communication, onsite support, App support, CSR activity, …).
- One virtual full-day meeting in November (WebEx).
- Setup and coordination of quarterly EMEA Finance Townhall (3.000 invitees – operator assisted WebEx with webcams of presenters).
- Creation and maintenance of the EMEA Finance Talent Connected SharePoint.
- Admin support to the D&I EMEA Finance team.
- Bachelor Management Assistant (or equivalent by experience)
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German and French is a plus
- Strong team player
- Well organized
- Proactive and service & solution oriented
- Enthusiastic, curious
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Experience at a similar level, or within a multinational environment
- Knowledge of Medical Devices and/or the finance function in J&J would be an advantage
- J&J knowledge will be a significant advantage
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)