Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director Retail Planning, Malaysia & Singapore
Requisition ID: 1905766236W
This position provides overall planning leadership and direction in Malaysia & Singapore Retail Planning (Vision Care & Consumer), in delivering a competitive and sustainable customer service level to the trade customers that should be in line with the global and/or regional supply chain strategies & goals, to ensure that local commercial unit achieves its business objectives and vision for future growth and success in its business.
For that, he/she is responsible for :
- Developing/managing a highly effective and respected supply management organization
- Leading in identifying process improvement projects to meet business goals
- Interdependent partnering with the local, regional leadership of Demand Fulfillment, Supply replenishment, Franchise, QA, R&D /Technical Assurance and ad hoc project teams.
- Drive local sales & marketing financial efficiency in conjunction with the regional direction through constant review of the P&L and B/S in close collaboration with Finance.
- Identify risks and opportunities and develop action plans to mitigate and support attainment of local MNI goals, then seek for the regional management approval for the execution.
Country Sales & Operations Planning
- Drive process governance in the execution of Demand Planning, Forecasting, Demand Management, and S&OP. Provide leadership and guidance to the S&OP/Demand team to develop and implement a robust S&OP process in line with the regional guidance.
- Senior leadership linkage to local S&M management board on issues and opportunities identified through the S&OP process.
- Ensure that S&OP contributes to a robust S&M business planning process.
- Facilitate and enhance knowledge and skills within Supply Chain team through continuous learnings, info sharing and mentoring/coaching.
- Support & sustain a competitive customer service target along with the company/ global / regional strategic direction
- Provide guidance and leadership to local supply chain team to drive best product availability to support the sales plan.
- Connect with customer service team to have regular review of performance on service levels focusing on key improvement areas.
- Provide feedback to S&M management board on issues and opportunities related to product supply.
- Serve as key senior linkage between local S&M and regional SC management.
- Work with S&M and regional SC Management on possible inventory strategy approaches to arrive at a sound balance between service and inventory.
- Support and drive customer centric mindset in planning team.
- Possess a Degree in related discipline.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain or related fields, in a managerial and senior leadership capacity.
- Innovative mindset, crisis management, project management, change management, knowledge management, technology and data management, quality mindset, global mindset, influencing, analytics and problem solving, decision making, compliance orientation, business case development, and drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function as both a team player and a team leader
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment and be metrics and development driven
- Structure and execute projects independently
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)