Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ha Noi, Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1905766230W
- Provides on site technical product services including install, service, and repair equipment to customer/sales group.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides installation and maintenance support to sales team and customers.
- Installs, services, and repairs (in the field) equipment.
- Provides support and problem resolution for sales, customers, and field service team. Ensures that installation, training, and other work necessary is completed in time. Identifies problem and recommends resolution on existing products.
- Conducts new product evaluations. Documents and reports on field activities as well as incorporate and promote process improvements.
- Participates in generation of technical bulletins and basic operations and service procedures.
- Works with field service representatives, sales representatives, clinical specialists and customers to improve field service.
- Provides initial and ongoing sales, service, and customer training. Coordinates important customer startups, technical documentation and training. Assists in the development and maintenance of Performs other additional duties or projects as assigned.
- University Graduate in Biomedical Engineer/ Nurse - Technician in Cat Lab (priority)
- At least 02 years experience in the same role.
- Understand the equipment, operation, procedure supporting.
- Good knowledge in device, anatomy, analysis, communication within Vietnam required
- Good command of English.
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)