Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Trainer, Neuroscience
Requisition ID: 1905766212W
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to take on a new challenge and move into a Field Trainer role within the Neuroscience Business Unit. You may be looking to move from a specialty sales or other discipline into a more field-based skills coaching role. Your sales experience within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry will be highly regarded as will be your desire to coach, develop and help Sales professionals become better at what they do daily. This is a rare opportunity which will provide the successful incumbent an ability to capitalise on their extensive sales experience and take their career to the next level. This is a full-time permanent field-based role.
Be Vital In this role
In this critical role, you will be responsible for improving and maximising the overall impact our customer facing team has in field. As such you will be expected to foster an environment of collaboration, mutual respect and continual growth and development. This is a great opportunity in which you can contribute at a strategic level and have real input into identifying relevant opportunities to develop and coach our high performing teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coach Account Managers on the Janssen Selling Process;
- Provide coaching on competencies identified by the Business Managers;
- Work with the Business Unit Training Manager to develop training which enhances our sales representatives’ ability to sell the Janssen product portfolio;
- Provide support to the Business Unit by working with the leadership team to develop plans that ensure our Account Managers are executing best practice sales techniques.
Be valued for who you are
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to our business by working with a dynamic sales force. To be considered for this important role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for proactively identifying requirements and developing innovative and relevant training for our diverse teams and strong leadership potential;
- Demonstrate proven sales skills within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry as well as strong presentation and technical skills;
- Previous sales experience within a hospital specialist role is essential and previous experience within Neuroscience or specialty products would be highly advantageous;
- Relevant degree-level qualifications;
- Strategic expertise, commercial acumen, consultative and flexible style is essential to instil confidence and build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Applications close: 18th September 2019.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)