Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior National Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1905766086W
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager ("Senior Customer Development Manager")
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire (flexible working policy)
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Customer Development Manager to join our Consumer business.
Working within the Customer Teams based in Maidenhead you will be responsible for a specific area within a large account, or Global Franchises within selected smaller accounts, with direct responsibility for business worth anywhere between £5k and £30k NTS (dependent upon account alignment and current experience ).
This role will report into the Business Unit Head providing a solid knowledge base and offers the chance to be part of an outstanding team continually growing and expanding with unlimited possibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of specified business targets (sales, spend and profit targets - TS, A&P, NTS, Net GP)
- Full forecasting and spend management for your GFO responsibilities, making accurate forecasts to your business team and CS&P contacts
- Responsible for building strong relationships with your customers, and representing your customers’ requirements to the J&J business
- Building and tracking a JBP with key retailers to ensure delivery of key metrics for J&J and business partner
- Building a strong knowledge of the market and keeping track of the market activity to share information regarding changes or new activity in the marketplace
- Identifies and progresses incremental growth opportunities within your business
- Participation in campaign reviews, providing insight on all digital touch points that will lead to clear recommendations for improvement and future growth
To succeed in this exciting, wide-ranging and high profile role, you will be a graduate with a good foundation in sales, gained within the FMCG Industry ideally in Grocery Top 4 and or Top 6.
For a Senior NAM role, we would expect you to have experience, as a minimum, in at least 2 varying products and for a minimum of two business cycles per role. Your extensive consumer knowledge and sales strategy genius will be underpinned by excellent communication, stakeholder management and a strong understanding of P&L and FBP’s.
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values.
With good career development opportunities with the world's sixth largest consumer company and an excellent range of benefits, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)