Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Account Manager Gastro - Denmark
Requisition ID: 1905766084W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Janssen has a strong history of delivering biological medicines for immunological diseases, and they continue to build a pipeline of exciting, new biotechnological products, while expanding into small-molecule oral medications and broadening our disease focus in autoimmune, inflammatory and pulmonary diseases. Through our ongoing efforts in discovery, biomarkers, clinical research and external innovation, we are poised for continued leadership and growth, bringing transformational medicines to patients and healthcare providers around the world. entitled
For the business unit of Immunology in Denmark we are hiring a team member as Area Account Manager for Denmark. It is a great opportunity for you, if you enjoy the challenge of enabling our medicine to be used with patients and caretakers together with a dedicated team.
We are looking for you who may have worked as Area Account Manager for a few years or is very experienced in your role. Whether you want to develop within your profession or build on more experience, this is a great opportunity for you!
As an Area Account Manager, you will feel confident in operating with the following key responsibilities:
- Aspire towards common goals to deliver sales growth in line with plans.
- Collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around the stakeholders.
- Allocate resources e.g. budget and/or time across stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Use your insights and experience to initiate and drive the development of a 12-18 months rolling plan for your region, which includes customer projects when appropriate.
- Seeks to identify insights, unmet needs and potential value pools leading to development of services and solutions.
- Establishes network of stakeholders and external contacts to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities.
- Analyzes and interprets stakeholders’ strategies/plans and data from CRM and other sources where necessary.
- Analyze sales data and customer insights to develop and execute account plans that are in line with country/Nordic strategy.
- High level of compliance towards company policies and local regulations.
- You lead your responsibility area by high ethical values and compliance towards customers, patients, and the environment in respect to the CREDO of Johnson & Johnson.
- A minimum of a Bachelors´ degree within a relevant subject, e.g. nursing, pharmacy, medicine, or a commercial background with a passed LIF exam (required).
- Experience within hospital sales, working with specialists (required).
- Experience in Immunology or another highly specialized area of therapeutic disease is considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required)
- Flexible to travel, covering Denmark (required)
- Valid European driving license (required)
- You are fluent in Danish and English (required)
As a team member you present yourself as engaging with the team you are part of and continuously strive to find new ways to grow the business. You are relation-oriented and understand the value of stakeholder management in reaching regional milestones.
In driving the business results you have a proven record of reaching milestones locally and regionally. You are confident with reaching stretched targets.
You aspire to develop and consider growing in an organization as an opportunity to evolve personally and professionally.Welcome to Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson!
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)