Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Education & Development Manager Poland & Baltics (Eye Care)
Requisition ID: 1905766062W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Professional Education & Development, Manager Poland & Baltics
As Professional Education & Development, Manager YOU will:
- Develop Strategic Plan for PED activities in Poland & Baltic
- Optimise customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies’ (JJVCC) products in comparison to competitors’ products.
- Ensure JJVCC products are used correctly by eye care practitioners (ECPs).
- Elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of ACUVUE®and Blink products.
- Develop and execute technical training for customers and JJVCC staff and maintain recognized expertise in the field of contact lenses.
- Ensure KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans
- Ensure strong partnering with local professional bodies and to drive shaping external environment planning.
- Coordinate management of consumer complaints
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
Communication / Education / Development
- Support the technical education of professionals that sell/recommend JJVCC’s products to ensure correct usage for long term business/market development.
- Responsible for leading surround sound and share of voice at major conferences.
- Run educational projects, conferences, programs, local trainings and courses, supporting also the objectives and the activities of Johnson & Johnson Institute (JJI).
- Support in providing appropriate technical training and knowledge to other functional departments within JJVCC to enable them to sell their products.
- Ensuring strong partnering with Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of ACUVUE® and Blink products.
- Support in the Copy Clearance process to ensure all technical/clinical information in Johnson & Johnson Vision Care materials is factually correct.
Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Support the development of local KOLs
- Ensure a KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans.
- Work with other PED colleagues to create and maintain a panel of speakers through whom to send company messages (product performance, correct usage etc).
New Product Launch
- Support the launch of new products through education plans and programmes within assigned Key Account customers
External Environment and Regulatory Affairs
- Develop partnerships with local regulatory affairs to ensure full regulatory compliance across market (product registration and device vigilance)
- Develop ethical and productive relationships with Polish professional bodies and teaching institutions.
- Optometrist/Contact Lens Optician
- Experience in contact lens fitting.
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team and managing project teams.
- Budget management skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- High Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Fluency in local language.
- Competence in business / technical English
- Higher qualifications in contact lens practice.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Computer skills, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Technical/clinical/research experience.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)