Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905765961W
Senior Financial Analyst
Janssen Sciences Ireland is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. With over $80 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology, haematology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC established it’s Biologics operation in Ringaskiddy in 2005 on a 100 acre site with an investment of €400 million. It also has pharmaceutical operations at Little Island and is operating there since 1981. For more than 25 years we have been a global leader in the field of biomedicines, in particular pioneering monoclonal antibody technology to treat immune related diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and plaque psoriasis.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Cork. The analyst should have a keen aptitude for systems and process improvements/optimisation, and business partnering with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
This full-time position is in Janssen Business Services (JBS) and will report to the Senior Finance Manager. The position will support the Pharmaceutical and Biologics business and key responsibilities will include management reporting, profit and loss and balance sheet for actual and forecast cycles, financial compliance, cashflow, hedging, supporting statutory reporting and external reporting, and supporting ad-hoc projects as they arise.
This position can be based in either Little Island or Ringaskiddy Co. Cork, Ireland. Johnson & Johnson encourage flexible working arrangements.
Your Main Responsibilities would be:
• Lead and support the Financial Reporting process for Actual and Forecast cycles
• Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
• Actively partner with other JBS affiliates, Supply chain, R&D, Commercial and third parties on various initiatives
• Support internal and external audits and partner with the Senior Compliance Manager
• Prepare presentations and business updates for board of directors and other key stakeholders
• Engage and implement on new product introductions and related flows
• Support the annual Statutory accounts, Legal Tax reporting and Irish Tax return processes, partnering with the Tax CoE
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and introduction of best practices
To be part of this high-performing team you will have great attention to detail and have:
• A recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
• A minimum 5 years of finance experience, preferably with ‘Big 4’ training and in a multinational environment
• Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint competence
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral
• Great influencing and diplomacy skills
• Strong analytical skills
• You will be comfortable dealing with complexity, with the right attention for detail but without losing the bigger picture
• Have an enquiring and critical mindset, constantly challenging the status quo.
• You will be a team player with an ability to work independently and achieve results with good prioritization skills while maintaining accuracy under pressure
Reports to :
Senior Finance Manager, Janssen Business Services
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J&J are an equal opportunity employer.
GH Biotech Holdings Ltd. (8133)