Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Partner
Requisition ID: 1905765898W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Contract: full time, permanent contract
Do you have already previous experience with recruitment and are you seeking new challenges in the Talent Acquisition area? Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process? Do you want to be part of a team whose job is touching the lives of people every day? If your answers are yes – we have the next career move for YOU.
- End to end recruitment process for your portfolio of roles – mainly enterprise function roles (procurement, HR, IT, finance) based in Ireland or in the United Kingdom
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted according to policies and procedures to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality talents in the market
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues as well as other HR Partners
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity
- Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 3 year of experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Previous experience within multinational corporate company or in house recruitment is a big plus
- Personality wise we are looking for your relationship building and excellent communication skills to ensure you have effective partnership with your hiring managers as well as other colleagues
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)