Johnson & Johnson Careers
Bariatric Lead Hungary
Requisition ID: 1905765857W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
BARIATRIC LEAD HUNGARY
Contract: full time
Develops, leads and ensure Bariatric Business growth. Responsibilities includes driving focus on Bariatric platform and implementation of Short-term tactical sales and longer term strategy to provide partnerships with Bariatric centers in Hungary, as well Driving Single Use campaign in Hungary.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Leading the Bariatric (Energy and EndoMech) business.
- Ensuring the team achieves the Bariatric sales targets.
- Driving team focus toward Bariatric specialty.
- Partnering with ProfEd to manage Bariatric Professional education events.
- Working on Conversions from Competition.
- Continuous sales analysis and opportunity assessment.
- Monthly reports on MIS business update in Hungary.
- Frequent team training.
- Establish Bariatric Center of Excellence in Hungary.
- Cooperating with government affairs manager for reimbursement.
- Bariatric Lead will have indirect leadership role with the Endomech/Energy team members to ensure effective execution of the strategy and healthy business growth
- Observing and promoting all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifying any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- At least 4 years of sales experience, preferably medical devices or pharma
- People management experience would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Native Hungarian speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment would be an advantage
- Result-oriented thinking; strong customer focus and service-oriented personality; proactive attitude; sense of urgency; open for innovations; open for changes; good organizing skills; strong analytical and numerical skills; convincing communication skills; good presentation and business writing skills; ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment
- Conformity to the rules; compliance with healthcare related laws and regulations
- Good computer skills
- Compliant driver
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)