Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Communications Specialist (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1905765495W
The Janssen Alpine Cluster (Austria and Switzerland) is responsible for sales and marketing in these countries and delivers close to $500 million in sales. The company is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in these markets.
As a Communications Specialist (m/f) within Janssen Alpine, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of external and internal communication and public affairs strategies that engage and influence internal and external stakeholders across Janssens’ six therapeutic areas; protect and enhance the reputation of Janssen in Switzerland and Austria; and support the growth objectives of the Janssen Alpine Cluster in Switzerland and Austria.
- Develop and implement Communication and Public Affairs strategies to strengthen the corporate image and reputation of Janssen as a thought leader, breakthrough innovator, and a trusted partner for healthcare system
- Develop an understanding of product, therapeutic area and market knowledge in Switzerland and Austria to anticipate and respond to changes and identify communications opportunities for the business.
- Support the delivery of communication plans for priority therapeutic areas, including the launch of new products, line extensions and new indications; work in partnership with key members of the Integrated Brand Teams to ensure that the communications strategy is aligned to commercial objectives.
- Implement internal communications strategies that drive employee engagement; manage and generate content and editorial plans for the employee communication channels.
- Responsible for the content of the Austrian and Swiss Janssen corporate websites, social media channels and associated materials
- Maintain deep understanding of current issues in the environment affecting Janssen and its brands as well as the broader enterprise; maintain stakeholder trust through effective management of issues
- Responsible for reactive communication and identifying opportunities for proactive media outreach. Work closely with Senior Manager Communications & Public Affairs and External Affairs Directors in CH/AT in these media interactions.
- Bachelor degree required, Advanced degree preferred
- Communication or journalism school an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Communication and Public Affairs preferably in the healthcare sector, NGO, government agency or public relations agency; supporting Pharma clients with a proven track record of successful public relations/communications, corporate communication, product communication, public affairs, and/or media relations achievements
- Demonstrated ability to build deep, authentic relationships and strong influence with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management skills
- Experience in crisis/issues management
- Experience dealing with national and local lay media, professional/trade media
- Understanding of digital and social platforms
- Strategic thinking and analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize; work to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written skills in main working languages of English and German
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 54.600 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)