Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905765331W
IT LEAD – Commercial Ops – EMEA/LATAM
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK
Salary - Competitive
Opening Date: 19/8/2019
Closing Date: 23/9/2019
The Commercial Ops EMEA/LATAM Lead is responsible to for the management, delivery and support of Commercial Tools for the field sales teams in EMEA and LatAm regions.
The Lead liaises with Business Stakeholders and technical teams to solicit and document business requirements for commercial capabilities while serving as the regional SME on business and IT processes and tools.
This role will partner with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Application Development vendors and Testing Services to ensure that delivered capabilities meet the intended use by the business. Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Provide a single point of contact for business to IT, able to assist business to navigate to appropriate IT support and resources. Collaborate with x-sector like-domain oriented Product Lines for leverage and learning.
Business IT Interface
- Understand and become serve as the authority of business processes, problems and conditions
- Understanding of IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
- Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles
- May lead on user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Writes, runs and clarifies user story in JIRA format
- Day to day platform configuration management
- Lead discussions, meetings, and workshops with business and IT partners to drive premier IT and business processes.
Business Requirements Analysis
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
- Maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Reports on the progress of work stream and release cycles; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
- May assist and report on user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight and management of project
- Identify and raise issues where necessary
- Alignment to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes
- Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
- Fulfil IT System Business Service Agreements
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree level education (ideally in technology) or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of nuances and complexities of the EMEA and LatAm business markets for Vision Care.
- Experience working in a large, matrix-based enterprise
- Extensive experience running and delivering Salesforce.com projects in a complicated and large enterprise. Must include implementation of SFDC Lightning and Salesforce.com Mobile App.
- Experience delivering GDPR solutions, including Data Privacy and Data Residency
- Dedicatedly builds expertise in GDPR for EMEA and Data Privacy and Data Residency in Russia
- Deep understanding Salesforce.com data modelling and analytics
- Experience with supporting iOS Applications
- Expertise with ERP applications (SAP Fusion, Galaxy)
- Expertise with complex integrations (data lake, ERP, 3rd party data)
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology
- Project Management leadership (experience in delivering multiple large projects, from inception to rollout)
- Highly capable Business Analysis skills
- Partner and business relationship proficiency
- Should possess direct experience soliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience working with business partners and technical teams
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and Development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
- Builds positive relationships, good teammate, collaborator and networker
- Experience working with agencies and technology providers
- Good interpersonal skills, team motivator, and leadership skills
- Consistent track record in delivering results and progress within ambitious timescales
- Demonstrable ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Superb communication skills - fluent in spoken and written English, other languages a bonus.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)