The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Currently we are looking for Talents for:
Location: woj. Mazowieckie, Poland
While we strive to better serve our customers, we stay committed to ensure robust compliance and to improve cost management. Consignment inventory enables us to service some of our large customers seamlessly. It is critical to have a strong governance and consignment management to deliver desired outcomes. Thus, following our strategic decision, we look for a Consignment Specialist in Czech Republic.
- Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
- Product supporting in real laboratory environment
- Following and coordinating clinical examinations
- Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
- Tailors product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
- Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree level or equivalent experience (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal)
- Economical, medical engineering and/or medical background. Engineering also with relevant medical background.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals.
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time within a territory that has many business clients
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Quick learning
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Driving license – category B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)