Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Marketing IT Lead
Requisition ID: 1905764758W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing of people around the world
DIGITAL MARKETING IT LEAD
Location: Solothurn or Zug, Switzerland & UK
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices Digital Marketing IT Lead for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. The primarily location is Solothurn, Switzerland or Zug as well as UK and may require up to potential 20% Domestic and International travel.
This individual will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line. They will work closely with business user groups, agency partners and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of clusters within scope of responsibility and represent any country-specific unique needs (ex. driven by local regulations).
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- EMEA Cluster product lead: Serve as subject expert for EMEA cluster countries in scope, ensure successful delivery of platforms and products within cluster and/or region. Partner with product/platform teams to deliver commitments within scope of responsibility.
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Business IT interface for CPI o Understand the business’s needs
- Business requirements analysis
- Work closely with BPO to create Epics/Stories
- Support BPO for acceptance criteria definition
- Understands Product complexity and support business requirements prioritization with BPO and PLO
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Program oversight
- Partners with Scrum Master and Scrum Team to estimate development effort
- Reports back to the PM and BPO status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Motivate and inspire the team to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed.
- Ensure full compliance and adherence to all SOX, GxP, regulatory and inspire a Credo driven team
- As a project team member, resolves business challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Key Deliverables:
- Defining Epics and Stories in partnership with BPO
- Prioritized user stories and story points in partnership with BPO and PLO
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR 4+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
- Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eCommerce, digital asset management
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
- Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Proven experience in best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug
Synthes GmbH (7111)