Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Head/ CVTL Immunology
Requisition ID: 1905764736W
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in therapeutic areas as Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, or Neuroscience. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
We are looking for a strong acting leader for our Commercial Immunology Team for Austria and Switzerland (Alpine Cluster) with focus on Gastroenterology. The position is recruited preferably in Zug, optionally in Vienna, and reporting directly to the Business Unit Director.
Commercial Head/ CVTL Immunology
- Strategy: you have the overall strategic responsibility for the therapeutic area’s (TA) brand strategy and execution for the Alpine cluster leading and maximizing the growth of our Gastroenterology portfolio; you will closely collaborate with our EMEA Commercial Strategy Organisation and impact on the continuous development of our long-term TA-strategy
- Leadership: as people leader you ensure mentorship, inspiration, motivation and development of your cross-country of Product Managers and Marketing Associates to champion and maintain an inspiring culture; as subject matter and therapeutic expert you provide thought leadership within Gastroenterology across geographies to achieve best-in-class commercial market positioning for the TA
- Stakeholder Management: to be successful in your role you will build up and foster a wide x-functional network across Alpine and EMEA and manage your internal and external stakeholders effectively to deliver innovative, best-in-class customer insights and patient centric solutions
- Commercial Responsibility: as Commercial Head you will have the full P&L responsibility for Gastroenterology and will be responsible for the forecast accuracy for optimal TA brand management as well as maximum business impact
• Academic background in Business or Science (Master’s, MBA, PhD, or equivalent)
• Minimum 8-10 years relevant post-graduation work experience in TAs of comparable complexity
• Demonstrated track record of fast acquisition of expertise and success in pharmaceutical Brand Management
• You have demonstrated the ability to lead cross-functional teams as well as being a strong communicator and networker within and outside the organization
• High learning agility and open mindset for change
• Innovative and highly agile with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
• Strong business acumen, result orientation and strategic thinking combined with entrepreneurial and customer-centric approach
• Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer, with or without authority
• Winning mindset and fun to work in a high performing team
• Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
• Fluency in German and English required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)