Johnson & Johnson Careers
Service Delivery & Quality Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905764620W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Delivery & Quality Specialist
Contract: full time, permanent
Are you a person, who is able to identify trends based on disconnected pieces of information, able to navigate through partially mapped waters and enthusiastic about improving customer experience? If yes, then this might be the right job for you.
- Actively work with our main service provider and internal stakeholder(s) on performance measures and reviews to track performance and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Actively engage in the process of continuously improving service delivery of benefits, efficiency, and cost effectiveness through process analysis, audits, monitoring, and continuous process improvement initiatives;
- Participate in large scale projects, work with data, identify trends, assist in developing and implementing solutions, and provide recommendations and reporting;
- Audit internal controls performed by the vendor’s team to ensure EMEA meets all standards, policies, practices and compliance requirements in benefit delivery;
- Effectively collaborate and partner with internal global, regional and local business partners to drive Company’s global benefits administration, compliance, reporting and vendor strategies;
- Participate on various projects in both the Benefits as well as Compensation space, which can include Acquisition & Divestiture projects and other initiatives.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Experience equivalent to at least 5 years in at least one or all of:
- Contact center process improvement;
- Vendor service management and process improvement;
- Implementation or on-going management of vendor audits and controls;
- KPI and metrics tracking and analysis;
- Efficiency/Improvement Projects and/or More complex project work
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors and benefits brokers;
- Ability to analyze datasets, proficient use of Excel
- Ability to design and run a quality survey;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization.
- Able to quickly grasp process gaps and issues and propose and present solutions.
- Strong communication skill set, with ability to work with internal and external business partners at all levels.
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skill set, with ability to manage relationships with third party vendor, and other global and regional internal stakeholders, to implement proposed process improvements and controls.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making;
- Able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for areas of assigned responsibilities.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)