Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Specialist Technical Service Eyecare (m/w/d) München Gebiet
Requisition ID: 1905764580W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. The company is operating in three main sectors, has more than 265 operating companies in over 60 countries and employs some 126,500 people around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies represents the business areas Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care.
AMO Germany GmbH Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Specialist Technical Service Eyecare (m/f/d) responsible for the Munich area, South-Germany. This position is home office based with flexible schedules between 8:00 AM to 18:00 PM depending on the business needs.
The engineer, Technical Customer Support is located in areas with high market presence of J&J Medical Equipment; Cataract, Refractive & OSD surgery.
One prime purpose of the specialist is to provide technical service in cultural and geographic proximity to customers. Your support can develop, improve and extend existing customer relationships, resulting in incremental sales of services (Service contracts). Specialist will be key for J&J to closely track performance of medical equipment, respond quickly to customer enquiries and provide accurate feedback on system usage, performance and customer satisfaction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide first line on site support to address local customer issues.
- Perform required safety checks, preventive maintenance and repair as per applicable legal requirements, MDD and in-line with J&J systems service policy.
- Delivery, installation and commissioning of J&J surgical equipment.
- Perform all work according to J&J's Quality Management System.
- Provide regular updates on performance records, warranty tracking and / or customers inquiries.
- Actively drive the complaint process for J&J continuous product improvement.
- Support areas outside of their market to address critical customer situations if requested under consideration of local requirements.
- Takes care for key accounts in local markets and evaluates and communicate specific local market requirements.
- Degree in Medical electronics, Mechatronics, Technical Engineering or equivalent is required
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred in medical industry. Familiarity with ophthalmic or diagnostic equipment used in surgery environment a plus.
- Fluent German plus good knowledge of English oral and written is required.
- Self-efficient, flexible, good communicator and strong organizing skills
- Passionate about technology, electronics and robotics
- High flexibility in terms of travel within the Munich area
A company car, computer and phone will be provided, as well as full training sessions and support from our senior engineers until you are ready to perform in a rightly manner. This is a great opportunity for tech-savvy professionals who are interested in building a career in one of the largest and strongest healthcare companies in the world. We would love to join YOU in our team and count with your impact to keep developing and improving the services of our portfolio. YOU think you have all the requirements needed for this role and feel passionate about the tasks? If that is the case, do not take longer to apply!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Primärer Standort
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)Funktion