Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Market Access Manager
Requisition ID: 1905764556W
The Associate Market Access Manager shall develop and implement Market Access strategies to gain high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to expand company’s products to patients
Key Area of Responsibility
Drive or coordinate with cross-functional partners to find access solutions to increase access of company products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement access plans in accordance with products/portfolio priorities and business goals.
- Establish key relationships within targeted stakeholders in order to identify and address customer explicit needs and to influence customer decision processes.
- Develop and manage patient access programs in relation to internal and external stakeholders ensuring compliance to legal requirements
- Provide strategic oversight in the development of pricing business case to Regional/Global and collaborates with stakeholders to gain agreement on pricing.
- Generate insight from market access program for the use of BUs.
- Review, critique and adapt global and economic models and dossiers to the Vietnam’s business needs
- Project manage health economic agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Take responsibility to prepare & deliver dossiers & Payer value proposition aligned with business goals and to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Influence clinical and health economic development plans through on-going proactive interaction with relevant stakeholders to ensure payer evidence requirements are met
- Actively review current process and procedures and identify areas for improvement throughout implementation of Market Access activities
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to initiate and develop new standard operating procedures (SOPs) for proper implementation and manage market access programs
- University graduate from Health/ science or relevant qualification; Public Health/ Pharmacist/ Doctor
- At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or academic institution or equivalent, with understanding of marketing/market research and marketing solutions.
- Solid understanding of healthcare market dynamics.
- Proven expertise in developing local market access strategies to drive business.
- Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals.
- Ability to manage multiple demands, with a systematic approach to prioritization and organization of resources.
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate project teams, experience working successfully in matrix environments.
- Track record of working effectively internal & external stakeholders to manage the assigned joint projects.
- Good command of English
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)