Johnson & Johnson Careers
New Technology Specialist - Biosense Webster - London
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905764356W
Who we are
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
To find out more about who we are, take look at these videos:
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a(n) new Technology Specialist, located in London.
This person will be responsible for introducing new emerging technologies products and ensure a fast and sustainable market adoption. This person will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Introduce new technologies in the field to hospitals and customers. Solve all the challenges that occur during the introduction and make sure the hospital continues to use it after the first introduction phase.
- Responsibility to win and maintain market share and to develop the navigation utilization in EP to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan
- Execute sales strategies and focusing clinical activities that will allow achieving its targets, with particular focus on key products and new technologies
- Organize and conduct External Evaluation, Limited Market Release. Preparing of Full Market release in cooperation with Clinical Leaders, local marketing and EMEA organization
- Help with Carto cases support when the latest technologies and new workflows are introduced and adopted by the customers
- Drive the adoption of new technologies and new workflow and ensure the technology are continuously adopted after the initial introduction
- Educated to degree level preferably biotechnical engineers, nurse and or scientific
- Previous clinical/engineering/paramedical experience
Experience and skills:
- Experience in having introduced a new technology to an emerging market, by working with key opinion leaders and centers of excellence
- Hands-on experience in training catheter lab staff, including physicians with a new and sophisticated technology
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge, and the ability to communicate effectively with every level of the hospital hierarchy
- Ability and willingness to extensive travelling in periods
- Preferred in depth experience in CARTO® technology and hole BW product portfolio
- High knowledge and experience in electrophysiology, cardiology and imaging would be mandatory
- Electrophysiology procedural and product knowledge (preferable)
- Experience within electrophysiology/cardiology (preferable)
- A strong technical understanding and interest (preferable)
- Good education and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated with high drive and a high sense of urgency
- Project management
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)