Johnson & Johnson Careers
Specialist - Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID: 1905764336W
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring for a Recruiting Specialist within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Mumbai.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As the Recruiting Specialist you will lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will build a proactive relationship with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-focused approach ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business results, in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies. He or she will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs by effectively leveraging new technologies daily to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates by keeping up-to-date on new web-based and social media platforms. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role you will:
- Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
- Influence and empower managers to use appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology and coach Hiring Managers or Teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Actively manage relationships with hiring managers by setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities during the recruiting process.
- Lead the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, offer, onboarding and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and to the employer equity.
- Understand and execute Johnson & Johnson business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge to be addressed by translating a business strategy.
- Provide offer package recommendation to line managers.
- Manage talent data and translate into our talent story with external elements like market data and insights.
- Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Run all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner and that the recruitment process flow follows agreed service level agreements.
- A minimum of a Master's degree in Management/ MBA is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Recruiting experience is required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, embrace new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions required.
- Experience in high-volume recruitment for large scale initiatives is strongly preferred;
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions is required.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Strong capability in talent scouting, direct sourcing of candidates, assessing, hiring, and managing talent as well as developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)