Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead - Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID: 1905764335W
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring for a Country Lead Recruiter within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Mumbai.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in their assigned business/geography. You will act as a Talent Advisor for all key partners by building industry & business insights to stay on top of trends and market changes, be knowledgeable about talent competitors and the businesses’ talent priorities while delivering optimal candidate experience. You will lead an agile team of experienced Recruiters and Recruiting Leads in the end-to-end process of acquiring high caliber talent while advocating for a best in class candidate experience. You will drive engagement and partnership to support Global Services, Corporate Services and Human Resources as a collective partnership driving recruiting excellence and executing Regional Diversity strategies. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role you will:
- Demonstrate his or her deep understanding of J&J’s long term and short-term strategies by acting as a trusted talent advisor to implement enterprise-wide talent development and management strategies in order to attract, select, and develop a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline.
- Drive process excellence in an experienced team of expert Recruiters and Recruiting Leads in the ongoing processes of acquiring and assessing high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
- Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenges by translating a business strategy into actionable steps.
- Serves as a trusted talent advisor by consistently using an open, consultative, employee and customer-focused mindset when partnering and collaborating with internal partners to ensure J&J’s ability to attract the necessary talent.
- Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Identify talent needs and capability gaps to influence, shape and drive effective recruiting strategies tailored to the most critical talent needs across their respective business/geography. Translate insights into a compelling narrative to influence data-based decision-making.
- Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key stakeholders (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
- Lead/ Participate in local, regional or global projects focused on recruiting process improvements or best practices.
- Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, Human Resources and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
- Develop strong teamwork and cooperation in the team and with other functions through effective leadership. Empower team in dealing with issues and establish clearly defined boundaries for resolving issues
- A minimum of a Master's degree in Management/ MBA is required
- A minimum of 8 years of HR/ Recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
- Strong capability assessing, hiring, leading talent and cultivating a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required.
- The ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities is required.
- Experience utilizing Talent Acquisition data to craft solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
- The ability to translate a business and recruiting strategies into an actionable plan is required.
- Experience utilizing metrics regularly to manage and maintain performance is required.
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions.
- Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments
- A minimum of two years of experience as a People Manager leading and developing a team with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance is strongly preferred
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)