Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Supervisor
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1905764227W
- Responsible for leading teams of Specialists and Sr. Specialists to perform transactional services to customers and other CS stakeholders.
- Monitor team efficiency and effectiveness based on pre-determined organization performance metrics. The Supervisor – Senior Supervisor reports to a CS Manager and escalates complex customer issues as needed.
- Responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining CS talent, support constant technical training and maintain a collaboration environment among CS employees.
- Responsible for the customer service inventory management process
- Individual will show a clear desire and well-developed ability to navigate key relationships/overlaps that exist between Customer Service and other key business units, including Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance and Shared Services.
- Expected to be proficient in all transactional processes performed by direct reports and have a thorough understanding of the overall Customer Logistics and Service (CLS) and Customer Service (CS) organizations.
- The Supervisor is expected to enable strong relationships and collaboration across functions as needed to provide service to customers.
- Provides oversight for order management, inquiry management, and invoice management activities performed by Customer Service Senior Specialists and Specialists
- Tracking of CS KPIs, as OTIF, Fill Rate, Backorders, Returns, Rush Orders and Complaints
- Training and knowledge transfer to CS Specialists and Sr. Specialists of the main CS routines
- Supervises a team of professionals by attracting talent (interview, hire, and train employees); developing talent and retaining talent (appraises performance, engages in transparent conversations with employees, rewards and disciplines employees, addresses complaints and resolves problems).
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in Customer Service.
- Any related industry, Supply chain or logistics would be added advantage
- Technical skills: MS Office, SAP would be an added advantage
- Office skills: Standard office telephone, Good business writing and email communication, strong in customer relationship management
- Professional skills: Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications, People leadership.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)