Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Founded in 1972, Johnson & Johnson (HK) Ltd. Taiwan Branch is the first foreign owned enterprise of Johnson & Johnson Company in Taiwan. We take pride in providing and continuously introducing the most advanced medical devices to Taiwan healthcare market. Over the last forty years, a deep understanding of the medical marketplace, unrivaled attention to the needs of patients and commitment to high quality has positioned us as the market leader in Taiwan.
• Manage territory sales in the assigned accounts
• Provide field service to customer.
• Conduct product in-service, product evaluations and new product launches.
• Provide updates to marketing and sales management regarding business
Conditions and competitive activity.
• Negotiate pricing and establish hospital contracts.
• Develop strong relationships with perspective customers including
physicians, nurses, and technicians and purchasing and administrative
• Meet or exceed sales targets.
• University graduate or above. Good command of Mandarin, Taiwanese &
- Medical experience is a plus.
- Logical thinking process with strong business sense
Johnson & Johnson Medical Taiwan Ltd. (8582)