Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Recruiting Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905764209W
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring for a Senior Recruiting Specialist within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in South Korea.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Recruiting Specialist will lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will influence, lead outcomes and communicate closely with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-focused approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies. He or she will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full life-cycle recruiting process by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role you will:
• Work on the complete end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Local HR and other stakeholders for management level by setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities.
• Influence and empower managers to use appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology and coach Hiring Managers or Teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
• Manage talent data and translate into our talent story with external elements like market data and insights. Use insights to develop, launch and sustain the creation of the Talent Sourcing plan that will ensure the Company is finding extraordinary talent.
• Lead the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, offer, onboarding and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and to the employer equity.
• By determined function, understand and execute Johnson & Johnson business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge by translating a business strategy.
• Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
• Provide offer package recommendation to line managers.
• Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Run all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner and that the recruitment process flow follows agreed service level agreements.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
• A minimum of 5 years of HR/Recruiting experience is required.
• Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
• Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions required.
• Experience in high-volume recruitment for large scale initiatives is strongly preferred; Agency recruitment experience is preferred.
• Strong business acumen across multiple functions is required.
• Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
• Strong capability in talent scouting, direct sourcing of candidates, assessing, hiring, and managing talent as well as developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required
• Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905764209W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)