Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Specialist Central London (Thoracic Bariatric)
London, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905764111W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands
You will be responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established specialty accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share.
- Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities.
- Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to improve the knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to collect information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them. Executes contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and leads assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan. Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)