Johnson & Johnson Careers
Financial Analyst - Supply Chain GMED
Requisition ID: 1905764056W
GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of Johnson & Johnson, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for HMD EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a key position within the GMED Finance team that reports to the Senior Finance Analyst – Sourcing AGP. The incumbent will be responsible for coordination and execution of the GMED’s GP related processes: actuals, latest thinking and budgets; business partnering with one of the franchises and driving improvement and innovation in the GP area.
This a highly-impactful position, which provides a great opportunity to learn about MD financial flows and Supply Chain processes, do business partnering with Franchises and lead change initiatives.
Permanent contract – Full time.
• GMED’s Sales & COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) process owner:
Flawless Preparation and execution of the monthly closing activities;
Analyze the monthly financial impacts;
Executing key reporting analytics;
First point of contact for the sourcing companies and affiliates for any Sales & COGS related topics;
Pro-active communication on expected financial impacts towards stakeholders;
Drive process improvements.
Key Account Manager (K.A.M.) for specific sourcing companies:
Business partnering – leading interaction & projects – with sourcing and supply chain business partners;
Financial Planning and Reporting;
Maintain a compliant working environment.
Assist for the GMED financial updates cycles execution.
Responsible for executing the “GP FP&A” Excellence & Innovation road map:
Drive best practices and improvement aligned with management, ensure user adoption and work with different teams to measure improvements.
Leverage existing capabilities and technology enablers to drive automation and process.
Support key business initiatives.
GRM / TM1 system owner for sourcing related activities.
GMED Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Global Services-Finance, Affiliates Commercial finance teams, Inter-company accounting teams.
Competencies to be developed in this profile:
- Technical and Analytical Capabilities
- Trusted Business Partner
- Business Acumen
- Agility and Innovation
- Financial Control and Compliance
Education / Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
- Analytical & technical finance or accounting skills
- Strong collaboration, influencing, communication skills with strategic mindset
- Fluency in English is required
- Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
- Problem solving and process improvement mindset (Mindset of Innovation and continuous improvement)
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Resilient and flexible to change, ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Planning & Analysis